Devon Lawn Care specialise in laying and maintaining lawns and turf.
Even the worst looking lawns that are full of weeds and moss can usually be salvaged by Devon Lawn Care. Our treatment programs and products can turn even the most embarrassing lawn into a healthy and attractive looking one.
There are some lawns that because they have far too much weed and moss growth in them they cannot be salvaged and have to be replaced.
Contact us now with the size of the area to be turfed and we can supply you with a quote.
Like most projects laying a lawn is all about preparation. We will survey your lawn and if it cannot be resurrected we will produce an itemised quotation that will allow you to decide how much you wish to spend having a brand new lawn installed.
Stages required to lay a new lawn:
- Survey and identify area to be turfed.
- Kill the existing lawn.
- Removing the existing lawn and also soil if required.
- Rotivating or aerating the existing soil to remove compaction.
- Supplying, delivering and adding sand or top soil to improve drainage.
- Installing underground drainage.
- Levelling undulations.
- Smoothing soil to conform to the contours of your garden.
- Cutting and laying quality turf to create a finished surface.
- We select the best turf available from a number of suppliers.
We will also leave you with a lawn care program that will show you how to look after your new lawn.